Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Chesterfield Makeover ~ Revealed



There's a new/old addition to our home.  The vintage chesterfield sofa (found here) I searched for forever and told you about here has been recovered and now has found its place in the sitting room.

This is the spot where  everyone wants to plop down after waking up in the morning or winding down after a full day.  Lots of great conversations take place in this spot.

 

This is one of my favorite pics of Gavin ~ he looks so dapper.  Meanwhile, Penny is posing like she's the most obedient, well behaved dog ever (don't let her fool you).  None of the guys like for me to take their picture, but when I end up with a good one like this, I think they're happy I do.

In case you were wondering, I decided to splurge on leather for the reupholstery job.  I sourced leather cowhides from a local supplier and changed out the original bun feet with casters I found here.  In the end, I paid a fraction of the cost of a new chesterfield and love its new look.

P.S.  Check out the "before and after" below!  Happy Friday ~ enjoy your Halloween weekend!



Read more about the practice target poster here.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...