Friday, June 8, 2012

Letter Love


I have a fascination for letters and numbers of all sorts.  They seem to pop up all over my house.  The "P" collection, shown hanging above, is a random grouping displayed in my powder bath.  I acquired this motley crew of letters over time from various people and places.  And of course, each has a story.  Today I thought I would share them with you.  Oh, in case you were wondering about the significance of the letter "P' ~ it's the first initial of my last name. 


The larger metal "P" is from a collection of letters used on an old movie marquee.  The smaller one is an old printer's block letter.  I found them both at a flea market.


 I made this "P" from sheet rock and spray paint ~ check it out here!


This tin "P" was a Christmas gift from my niece, Brittney.  She found it here at Urban Outfitters.


I purchased the cardboard letter at a stationary shop for a couple of dollars.  The small wooden "P" came from the clearance section at Pottery Barn.



I love how this arrangement is a bit quirky and how the letters seem to be hanging out together on this old peg rack.  It's a nice focal point for the powder room and it makes me happy.

Do you have any funky letters/numbers displayed creatively in your home?  I would love to see how you've used them!

Please come back and see me again here soon.  Also, I would love for you to check out my Pinterests ~ you can do so here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...