Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mirrors, Mirrors on the Wall



I hope you had an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend.  I know my family and I sure enjoyed a little down time.  The long weekend also gave me the opportunity to hang the mirror collage I posted about last time ~ read about it here.  Unlike the Anthropologie inspiration piece, my mirrors are not connected to form one large mirror.  Instead, I simply hung them individually by snugging them up close to each other on the wall.  I think it gives the same effect.


*Tip ~ as a follow up to the directions on my last post, I decided sawtooth picture hangers were the best option to hang the mirrors from.  They gave me the ability to place the mirrors very close to one another and help the mirrors lay flat on the wall.  Also, after I determined the layout of the mirrors, I learned it's much easier if you hang the mirrors from the bottom up. 

It's short and sweet today ~ I'm off to work on another project.  Hoping you stop by Tattered Style again soon!  :)

P.S.  Please contact me if you have any questions on this DIY project and I'll be happy to help out if I can.  

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...