While I'm doing my best to get back in the swing of things...
after enjoying Thanksgiving week with family and friends...
I thought I might share a few of my favorite industrial ~ vintage things.
I enhanced the top of the ironing board with the French word for laundry (laverie) a couple of years ago.
I love the metal, holey, thingamajig ~ I don't know what it is ~ do you? I plopped it over the light bulb on this vintage lamp whose shade had gone missing. When the light is turned on ~ it lets out hundreds of little circles of light.
An interesting cog with a wooden handle ~ industrial finery in my opinion.
- Quirky metal folding chair with grey, speckled, vinyl padding ~ pretty cool!
- Desk Lamp w/makeshift lampshade ~ thanks Gavin ~ for permanently attaching it.
- Vintage books ~ Nat's and some from Maddie's wedding.
- Cog coolness + love the wood handle!
- Wonderful old white enamelware table ~ I think a fish tank used to sit on it. Read a great story about Reagan's fish tank experience here and here.
- A large wood spool ~ turned candle holder.
All but the books were found here. Have you been there yet? If not, you should plan a trip! I'm in the middle of planning and pulling out Christmassy things ~ I'll be sharing soon. :)